- First to Third Year Residents
- Fourth Year (Qualifying)
- Part I – Written
- Part II – Oral
- ITE – PHP 3,000
- Qualifying – PHP 4,000
- Diplomate – PHP 15,000
- Qualifying Exam
- Diplomate Examination Candidates
- Research paper
- Two (2) passport-sized and one ID size pictures, current within the last six (6) months
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- List of surgeries done after residency, including the surgeries done during his/her Fellowship, if any. The list of cases performed by the graduate should be authenticated by his immediate superior – the fellowship director for a fellowship program or the department chairman in other cases.
- A photocopy of the Diploma or Certificate of Completion of Training.
- Program Director’s endorsement letter.